The Federation of Antenatal Educators (FEDANT) regulates Antenatal Educators, Breastfeeding Counsellors and Doulas in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Islands.
- Mr & Mrs G’s Story
- Natural Ways to Induce Labour – your guide to myths and facts about childbirth induction without drugs
- Feeling like a bad parent? It could stem from birth trauma
- Claire & Dave’s Story
- 10 tips for practising yoga in pregnancy
- Ms E’s testimonial
- Om Nom Nom! Birthzang’s Guide to Baby-Led Weaning
- No, your birth is not like running a bloody marathon!
- How learning about drugs can help you have a natural birth
- Helping Birth – your guide to pain relief choices and interventions